- Ask my baby if she wants to poop. When she poops, I ask again.
- Sing Sinatra-esque Foreigner songs to my wife when we go for a walk (“just one guitar…”).
- Be comforting when my wife’s big trip out to the farmer’s market opening – the one she’s been looking forward to for several days – lasts about fifteen minutes because there’s only about five tables setup and three are for meat products (“there, there, you can get fresh air tomorrow, too”).
- Hold on to that baby smell in my nose (it’s a mix of milk, newness, and dandelions…).
- Make sure the cat’s feelings aren’t too hurt by her displacement.
- Watch Vered make funny faces and stretch all her limbs out at once.
- Handle more poop.
May 29, 2007
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.